GENERAL RULES FOR STUDENTS
• The diploma courses running under the Centre for Skill Development are regular and fulltime course and the students shall not be permitted to join any other course with it.
• The students whose attendance in the prescribed subjects of study, seminar, classes and computer training or any other course prescribed in the semester falls short of the required 75% shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
• Students will have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Centre for Skill Development, CMP Degree College (A Constituent Postgraduate College University of Allahabad, Prayagraj.
• In case of shortage of attendance a reminder will be sent to the guardian for information.
• Students must note that they should not indulge in ragging in or outside the premises of the College. In case of any complaint of ragging, the student complained against will face immediate suspension, enquiry and punishment which may extend up to expulsion from the College and lodging of criminal proceedings.
• Students must behave properly in and outside the classes. Any students, who misbehaves, indulges in misconduct and indiscipline, uses unfair means in the examinations shall be strictly dealt with as per rules.
• Chewing of Tobacco, Pan-Masala, Gutkha etc. and smoking or indulging in any kind of intoxication in or outside the campus shall be dealt with strictly.